You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
– Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
– To prevent the spread of COVID-19, we’re asking patients to wait in their cars or form a line (6 feet apart) outside the office and text or call to 626-253-5515 in West Covina or 714-529-2626 in Brea once you’ve arrived.
– We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
– You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
– Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
– We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 626-810-5000 in West Covina – 714-529-2626 in Brea or visit our website at Doctormarin.com
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and Friends.